Accounting & Taxation
We provide support to a variety of accounting packages including;
- Cash Flow Manager
We assist our clients to choose the package that is most suitable for their business and then provide the expertise through our office and associates to manage and implement those packages. Our accounting team has developed methods for quickly collecting, collating and transferring the client’s books into our Management Accounting Systems to provide the client with Financial Accounts and Income Tax for compliance and business purposes.
We have a number of BankLink specialists working in our Albury office. With their expert knowledge, our team have been successful in implementing the BankLink program with a wide range of our clients to assist with gathering and processing client data to produce Business Activity Statements and GST reports. Our services are fast, affordable and professional and we believe they make the GST compliance process a much simpler task for our clients.
How does it work?
BankLink securely collects electronic copies of your statement information from your bank or financial institution and then delivers this directly to Miller & Partners Chartered Accountants.
Using BankLink, we can process your transactions and, where additional information is required, request additional information from you.
- Saves time and hassle – you no longer have to send in paper statements.
- Accurate transactional data for audit purposes
- Less chance of documentation getting lost or misplaced – by receiving regular transaction information from BankLink on a monthly basis we will be able to communicate with you more regularly and collect the paperwork we require.
Fringe Benefit Tax
Our clients are given the benefit of our years of expertise in the area of Fringe Benefit Tax by:
- Providing the necessary information to clients to make the decision on whether to provide Fringe Benefit Services to their employees
- Providing analysis of cost and benefits to an entity providing Fringe Benefits
- Completion of Fringe Benefit Calculation and returns
We provide the complete range in the area of Superannuation in association with our sister company MCC Financial Planning Pty Ltd to help clients:
- Decide what type of Superannuation Funds to choose
- Create and maintain investment strategies
- Manage the Superannuation Funds' affairs
- Attend to the compliance required for a Superannuation Fund
Company and Corporate Services
We provide a full range of services in the area of corporate affairs including:
- Maintenance of corporate affairs registers and company seals
- Assist with choosing Company and Trust structures
- Assist in purchasing Corporate, Trust and Superannuation structures
- Completion of compliance required to appoint, resign and change directors
- Lodgment of Annual Corporate Returns